Last Updated and Effective Date: 28-September-2022
You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Services. Our services are only intended for individuals residing in the United States and Canada and are not targeted at those living in other countries, including the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area.
When you access or use our Services or otherwise interact with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We use a Google Analytics cookie to monitor your interaction with our websites. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. You can opt-out of non-essential cookies through your browser settings.
- Device and Usage Information: We may also collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
We also use the information we collect to:
Provide, maintain, and improve our products and services;
Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Imunon and others;
Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- Your personal information may be accessed by or disclosed to our employees who have a need to know such information. Such employees may include employees from the marketing department, sales department, and IT department.
- We share personal information with our service providers that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting and customer services. Currently, the only service providers that we use that may have access to or possession of the personal information that we collect, store and process, are:
Web hosting providers located in the United States that host and store our data.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We generally keep personal information for only as long as it is needed to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected, unless we are permitted by law to retain the information longer for a legal or business purpose.
Protection of Personal Information
We protect the personal information that you provide to us by limiting access to employees with a need to know the information, and selecting service providers that implement appropriate protections to safeguard the confidentiality and security of the information that they process on our behalf.
Although we take the steps outlined above to safeguard the personal information under our control, “perfect security” does not exist.
This website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 18. In addition, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Any information that is inadvertently collected from children will be deleted promptly upon discovery.
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals.
You can contact our Privacy Officer, at the contact information provided below, at any time, for reasons such as:
- To access, correct or update your personal information;
- To obtain written information about our policies and practices with respect to service providers outside Canada, or to ask questions about the collection, use, disclosure or storage of personal information by our service providers outside Canada;
- To withdraw consent to continued use and disclosure of personal information.